Kia ora whanau/family,
Thank you for participating in the 2014 pilgrimage and representing our School/Church community. Please be at the Holy Name Church, Sunday 9th March by 7:20am so we can all sit together. The children will be singing a song during the Mass.
All current students of Sacred Heart School will be paid for by the school. For all other family members it will cost $9 per person: That’s a $4 participation fee and a $5 bus trip back to Holy Name Church. The bus will leave Port Chalmers about 4pm.
We will forward a block registration on your behalf. Please pay at the school office by the end of the week.
Pilgrim Check List
- Rosary Beads
- Warm clothes (Keep on eye on the weather forecast)
- Jersey/Hoodie, Thermal, Beanie
- Sunhat, sunscreen
- Raincoat or Waterproof poncho
- Comfortable shoes
- Packed lunch
- Water Bottle
- Snacks preferably energy snacks ie nuts, pumpkin seeds, oat bars, nut bars
- Roll of toilet tissue (just in case)
- Keep bag as light as possible.
Contact the office for more details.
Click here for more background information about the pilgrimage.
Paul Richardson, Pesamino Tili